Menorca Retreat Practicality
12:00 Arriving and settling into our rooms and island time, followed by lunch.
14:00 Opening circle followed by yoga practice (Yin/Vinyasa).
15:00 - 17:00 Free time to adjust
17:00 - 19:00 Yoga practice followed by introduction to healing practice and meditation/ evening excursion
19:00 - Dinner
21:00 - closing day Sangha meditation
*exact dates will be confirmed soon
There is an early direct flight to Amsterdam.
It is possible to stay one or two extra nights with an extra cost of 50 € per day including accommodation and breakfast.
Located at Terra d'Àngels, a peaceful retreat center in the magic Island of Menorca.
Adddres: Cami Vell 1 km Ciutadella de Menorca (close to Lithica for taxi drivers)
How to arrive
The island’s international airport is Mahon (MAH), situated 5km from the capital, Maó. The flight time is less than an hour from major Spanish cities, around two hours from main European cities. By Air – The cheapest flight companies to get there are Transavia, Ryanair, and Vueling.
(From Amsterdam direct flight by Transavia).
Terra d'angles is located 45 km from Mahon airport.
Arrival is possible either by taxi, approx. cost 30 € or by bus:
From Mahon airport to Mahon capital. (an opportunity to visit the capital) and then a bus to Ciutadella. Anna will pick up people at the bus station in Ciutadella at 11:30 (day will be confirmed asap). Advisable to contact Anna priorly by email.
For registration and practicality: please contact Anna: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions , please don't hesitate to contact us: Anna: email@example.com
Infomation also on facebook page: menorca island retreat by dorit weintal & anna poch
What to bring*
For the room:
- Your own bath towels and a beach towel for the whole reterat period.
(Shits, pillow and blankets are provided by the retreat).
- Personal hygiene and shower kits (shampoo etc)
- Sun cream, mosquito repellent, a cap, good shoes and clothes to walk during the excursions, swimsuit, yoga clothes, something warm for the night and/or early morning meditation, backpack for the excursions, torch, a notebook and pen, and a candle.
For the practices:
- There will be yoga mats, blocks, and belts, but feel free to bring your own material for your practice.
- WIFI connection: The retreat focuses on well being and mindfulness, thus, we ask our participants not to use wifi unless in case of emergency. However, we understand sometimes the necessity, so during free time after luch it will be possible to connect. Also, there is wifi at the village cafe'
- 2 weeks prior retreat, Anna will send an email reminder of the list of recommended materials to bring, along with all the contacts of the participants arriving from the Netherlands, so if needed, you can get in contact and share a taxi to arrive to the retreat place.